YES,NAOMI AND BARRY'S VISION FOR THE NEXT TWELVE YEARS' ENDING JUNE 2019,WHEN WE INTEND TO RETIRE ( i.e.if we can find out what retirement is in the meantime. ! ) Then i'll be 90 and Naomi will be ahem older than now ,i think!
-
BVian's SOUTHERN AFRICAN MINING AND RESOURCES NEWS: 2020 PANDEMIC ETC. : LAST YEAR WE WERE TOLD TO AVOID NEGATIVE PEOPLE. NOW IN 2020...
-
Hi,I'm Naomi, I am going to have a go at Stress this month. Yes Stress is what happens to our body when any "pleasant" or ...
-
Our muncipality has not payed its electricitry bill to the power utility, although we buy and pay ahead for cash from the muncipality . So E...
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
June Grouch! Lazy doctors?
Doctors do not examine one as they used to in the past .They ask you whats wrong and just treat one for that ailment. I was getting bad ...
No comments:
Post a Comment