Tuesday, June 25, 2024

June Grouch! Lazy doctors?

 Doctors do not examine one as they used to in the past .They ask you whats wrong and just treat one for that ailment. I was

  getting bad stomach pains and could not stop vomiting at each incident. The private doctor dismissed it at the first visit as seasonal stomach flu. At the second visit he took blood samples but never examined me physically, then announced it was an ulcer and Iwas awash with gunk for acidity!I protested i was not acid but no avail!Turns out it was a hernia and this could be seen  if they had totally undressed me ,my intestines came thru a hole on my left side of my body. Fine now,with a brace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

June Grouch! Lazy doctors?

  Doctors do not examine one as they used to in the past .They ask you whats wrong and just treat one for that ailment. I was   getting bad ...